By collaborating with domestic and overseas partners, we aim to become a global feed manufacturer by expanding and enhancing production and sales activities overseas, mainly in Asia. We will also utilize the knowledge and partnerships we have acquired overseas to provide feedback and suggestions to customers.
What FEED ONE aims to achieve by business development in Japan and overseas
- We will offer products that can be traced consistently anywhere in the world from raw materials to the table.
- We will contribute to society in the countries where we are expanding, and share the results with our customers.
- Value chain
- We will expand our value chain that provides safety, responsibility and high quality which we have already created with confidence.
- By ensuring the safety and responsibility of the world's food culture, we will continue to be a company that plays a part in preserving the global environment.
Business in Vietnam
- The number of pigs raised is 23 million. About 2.5 times that of Japan, top in ASEAN, and 7th in the world.
- With the increasing demand for meat, the production of compound feeds in Vietnam has been increasing.
In Vietnam, pork is preferred, and accounts for about 50% of the total meat demand.
The population is about 97.5 million (World Bank statistics as of 2021), the average age is 32 years old, and it is predicted that the population will continue to increase in the future.
The market is expected to grow in both the feed and livestock fields.
Business in India
- Annual aquaculture production is estimated at 7.8 million tons, the second-largest market in the world (excluding seaweed).
- With the recent economic development, the production and consumption of livestock and seafood are growing at an annual rate of 3 - 5%.
In the future, the population is expected to increase, and it can be predicted that the demand for livestock and seafood will increase due to improvements in living standards and changes in lifestyle.
With an annual growth rate of about 5% and an increase in the ratio of compound feeds, it is expected that the demand for aquatic feed will increase.
(Japanese-Indian joint venture company)
(for freshwater fish/shrimp)